Commercial Construction Estimates
“Our Takeoff and Estimation services for commercial projects are designed for general commercial contractors, subcontractors, commercial zone developers, lenders, architectural, engineering, manufacturing plants, medical centers, shopping centers, and commercial buildings.”
Commercial Construction Estimates?
Commercial estimating requires experience and in-depth technical knowledge for accurate estimations. It’s a primary tool for budget creation and cost control throughout the project’s lifecycle. You can count on our professional commercial contractors for your projects. Our estimators have extensive experience in commercial takeoffs and estimation with a diversified portfolio in American construction industries, including renovation, restoration, addition, and new construction.
We work under the supervision of senior project managers having experience in estimating a huge commercial portfolio of projects.
Our Commercial Estimator Work For
Construction Cost Estimating
Bids Win Expert has professional and well-experienced construction cost estimators that give accurate estimates and takeoffs. Our estimators have excellent knowledge of commercial projects. Bid Win certified commercial building cost estimators have hands-on expertise and industry knowledge, enabling them to create precise and detailed takeoff.
As a commercial building contractor, your best portfolio does matter the most. Our expert will analyze your blueprints and provide a detailed spreadsheet containing all the materials and accessories.
Here’s the portfolio of our residential flooring takeoffs:
Looking for a long-term partner?
We offer dependable commercial project estimation services that you can rely on.
Our design-build estimates determine all the associated costs even at the early stage of design, nearly at 50% completion of designs that help the owners to make critical decisions.
It generally comprises the following costs:
- Costs associated with architectural, engineering, mechanical design, and drafting service charges.
- Various subcontractor fees, including mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Labor costs
- Material costs
- Equipment costs
- Man Hours
- Other indirect costs like permits, taxes, logistics, storage, etc
Our Expert Estimators are Highly Skilled in the Following Software
Analysis of our Estimations
We’ll look at your schematics, blueprints, and conceptual documentation to dive deep into every nook that guarantees both accuracy & reliability. With laser-like attention to detail will make sure every beam and board is taken into consideration.
Get Start With Us
- Fill out the form on our website with your Name, Email, and Message, and our team will contact you in the next 24 hours.
- Provide us the design plans via email or Dropbox etc. Our team will help you with all applicable drawings to offer a comprehensive and accurate takeoff.
- In case of urgency, email us your PDFs of plans for the project and items/divisions you want to estimate.
- Our team will start takeoff and estimate your project after your approval. We will attach the files of estimations.
- Make sure to explain all the details of your project thoroughly.